Pixel Wireless Flash Trigger TTL Receiver For Canon (TR-332RX) RECEIVER ONLY
Knight For Canon Product function
All the function, group and exposure setting only set on transmitter. Receiver doesn‘t need to set anything.
1. Receiver available to set max. 5 groups; and 32 difference flash modes.
2. Support EOS E-TTL II flash mode.
3. When using EOS EXII series flashgun, it‘s available to control difference flash output with difference group between 1/1 to 1/128; totally 23 levels.
4. When using EOS EXII series flashgun, it‘s available to control the flash exposure compensation directly from camera.
5. Support several difference of shutter speed, maximum speed up to 1/8000S. PC socket to control studio light which also support the sync speed up to 1/8000S.
6. Available to use several flashgun and studio light.
7. LCD displays Channel, battery life and function mode.
8. The display is protected by coating; it’s not easy to get scratch.
|Type:||2.4GHz High-speed 2-ways communication system|
|Transmitter Stand-by Time:||1000hrs (CR-2 lithium-ion battery)|
|Receiver Stand-by Time:||
500hrs (CR-2 lithium-ion battery)
|Transmitter Measurement (L X W X H) :||63 X 38 X 31 MM|
|Receiver Measurement (L X W X H) :||66 X 38 X 26 MM|